Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Sequel Has Begun - The Omega Watchers Released

Since I finished the manuscript for The Omega Watchers, I have been researching, studying the Book of Revelation and outlining my thoughts for Book II.  I am in the process now of the actual text and so excited to be back to creative writing.

The problem I face is I want to put everything on hold and have no interruptions, but that's unrealistic. It's impossible to seclude myself and think only of the story.  But every section of time I can get to myself, I am constantly working on the new pages.

I'm sure it will be as the first book was...constant editing, rewriting and trying to get the story to flow seamlessly.  Many times I would get deep into my first book and the plot would take a new twist.  I would have to go back to prior chapters and rewrite to get the continuous flow of information to unfold correctly.  However, I must say, this is a joy!  When we can do what we love to do, it is one of the greatest blessings God can impart to us.  And even more so, if it can minister to others and change lives.

I want to give one of the several experiences a reader shared with me.  She sent me a private message and asked me if I had actually experienced astral travel.  She felt my description was so accurate that I must have.  She knew because she had traveled on more than one occasion in her life and it was exactly as I had described.  I told her when I was in my early twenties I had met someone that was deeply involved in the new age movement and that was part of his experiences.  He gave me detailed descriptions of what would happen and that was branded into my mind and became part of the book. I was not living a Christian life at that time and the enemy was trying to deceive me into a false spirituality.  I know the prayers of my mother and father kept me from that dark place.  Even in my sinful state of being, I did not fall for the deception.  I knew deep inside this was evil.

Don't give up on your prayers for those you love.  Even when it seems they are bouncing back from heaven unheard, KNOW that no prayer from the heart in the name of Yeshua goes unanswered!

I believe we are facing major changes in this world in this coming year and I feel an urgency to complete the new book.   Things will only get worse in the days ahead. Soon we will see the coming of our Lord.  We must labor while it is yet day for the night comes when no man can labor.  Be about the Father's business.  What has He called you to do in these final days of time as we know it?

Gloria in excelsis Deo - To God be the Glory!


No comments: