Monday, January 19, 2015

A Divine Interruption?

Since my last post I have had "life happen".  I had a battle with ice last week and the ice won. A quick slip and down I went, hip first. It was fractured but (thank God!) no surgery and will heal on its on.  After a few days stay at the friendly local hospital, I am now prisoner to my recliner for a few weeks. 

The good news is, I will have uninterrupted time of writing my sequel. I just wonder how far I can get during this time of recovery. I didn't have that opportunity with the first book.  It would be just a few hours here and there as time was available.  Maybe it won't take two years for this one!

Even though it is not in God's Word, I do believe He works in mysterious ways sometimes. It is going to take many hours of research and study for 'The Omega Watchers Released'.  This is a major prophetic challenge to write this novel in the sequence of events that will take place during the final seven years of time as we know it

I realize no one knows for sure how the tribulation period will play out.  There are MANY opinions!  But we do have a road map in the Word of God and I will follow it as close as I can.  I just pray we will not be here to actually live it.

Prayers appreciated!   I will keep you posted in the days ahead.

No comments: