Sunday, January 11, 2015

So thankful!

Let me begin by saying, I have certainly been out of my comfort zone as a published author.  My readers asking me to sign their books is a very humbling experience.  I want to just throw my arms around them and give them a big hug for taking their precious time to read something I wrote.  (Let me change that to say, what I believe the Holy Spirit led me to write and directed me through the entire book.)  That is a blog in itself and would be pretty lengthy on how the story unfolded.  I am so thankful for all of you that have joined me in this journey.

What has amazed me most is the power of social media.  When "End Times Headlines" began to promote my book on their FB page that has over a quarter million followers, The Omega Watchers was literally "shared" to every continent on earth.  I know that doesn't mean everyone that shared actually read it, but it does mean that it was seen by a vast number of people.  And I have received feedback from those that have  read it in other countries that would have never known about it otherwise. Social media can be good...or bad.  It all depends on how we choose to use it!  In this case it has been a tremendous blessing!

I thank those of you that have sent me personal messages or called to tell me how the book ministered to you.  It has been amazing to hear the different parts of the book that spoke to individuals.  We all are in different places in our spiritual journey and spiritually ingest at a different level.  One dear friend told me that the one thing that stayed with her for days was one of the comments at the end by my character, Chris, when he realized he was one day too late and had missed the rapture.  I wonder how many of those that have heard the truth, denied our Lord, and will be crying those same words...in the near future.




No comments: