I still have some small revisions to do and some editing but basically I am done...complete...through...and finished!
I battled with which direction to go with my ending. Finish it with a happy ending? Or be more true to life with the fact that "all will not come to knowledge of the Lord." (And set up for a sequel.)
I will probably always think of things that I should have added or left out or changed, but I pray that the finished product is a tool of ministry. I have attempted to give information in novel form to:
- People caught in the world of the paranormal
- Belief in extraterrestrial existence
- Those that are fascinated with ghosts and spirit beings
- Those that do not understand that the "end of days" REALLY IS close
- Open the mind of Christians to search the scriptures and the extra-biblical historical writings for a new depth of understanding of the end times
- And to make those that are not ready realize they will be left behind when the rapture takes place.