Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Writer's "Aha!" Moment

I love those "Aha" moments as a writer!  I have my sequel well over half written, but I have constantly struggled with something not feeling just right. I felt like the content of The Omega Watchers' sequel was right on, but my inner spirit kept nudging me there needed to be something else added to the plot to make it more prophetically spot on in the Christian world of debates on end time events.  I could not put my finger on what I was not satisfied with and kept praying for the Holy Spirit's guidance.

Well, last night it became crystal clear and I am so excited as I can see now how the sequel is going to play out.  I still have details to edit and more chapters to write, but I am praising my Heavenly Father this morning for guidance as I continue this journey of writing both for His glory and to inform readers of what is getting ready to take place on planet earth, according to the Holy ancient prophetic writings.


No comments: