Friday, June 17, 2016

Mysterious Happenings

Good morning, Readers,

As I continue my research for my sequel, I am finding things that I never dreamed existed in this world (real or paranormal).  I knew in the end times there would be demonic deceptions and "wonders" performed by the False Prophet and Antichrist that would "deceive the very elect if it were possible".  I am getting a glimpse as to what could be included in this great deception and it is mind boggling!

It's a good thing I have chosen novels as my outlet of sharing information because most people would not believe the things that are slowly being perpetrated on society.  There was a time in my life I would have laughed and totally discounted what I am now seeing as decades of planning by the those connected to the demonic realm and are planning the appearance of the One World Leader.

As I tell those that attend my prophecy classes, don't take my word for it.  Study for yourself (with an open mind and with the leading and discernment of The Holy Spirit).

When you read my new novel that I hope to have published this fall, don't discount it as fiction because the story line will be very real as what is going on in the name of science but is connected to the paranormal world (an alternate reality).

In my first novel, Gabriella experienced an alternate paranormal reality.  In the sequel it will become a whole new dimension as the end of days battle of good and evil continues.

No comments: