Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Wonderful Writer's Interruption

Dear Readers,

Sometimes life brings heart ache and disappointment.  Other times there are blessings beyond description.   I have been truly blessed!  In this past year our only daughter married a wonderful Christian man and became pregnant.   After two months of pregnancy complications in the last trimester, they now have a beautiful, perfectly healthy baby daughter; and these are answers to a mother's many years of prayers.  When you hold in your arms the precious daughter of your precious daughter, even an author struggles for the words that portray the inner emotions.

Now it is time to get back to writing!  Often times when I am rocking little Faith Katan, I am praying both for her and for the direction my sequel will take.  This interlude in writing has allowed me time to ponder the numerous chapters I have already written and do some research on some major parts I want to add or change to the plot.  I have some ideas and concepts I am anxious to interweave into the storyline that I do not think have been used before in plots (at least not to my knowledge).  I am going to have several avid readers proof the final version to try to make sure before publishing.

My goal is to complete and publish The Omega Watchers Sequel, by fall.  I always appreciate your prayers that the will of my Heavenly Father be done!

No comments: