Saturday, March 16, 2013

"The Omega Watchers"  -  Revision time

I am currently rewriting the first few chapters of the book and make a few adjustments to some of the others.  As I have gotten deeper into the plot I see where there are some things that needed to be added in the beginning and some saved for later...and some just deleted.  And I have a few good friends that are reading it as I write that are giving me great feedback to help me fine tune.

I have always loved to write but having never attempted a novel, this has been a real journey and I am just getting started.  There is much of the story that comes to me as I write that I never thought about and then other things that I knew in advance would be part of the plot, but I didn't know how or when it would be included.  It's almost like raising a child.  You have lots of good plans, but you have to take it a day at a time and often those plans change.

Chapter 11 will be exciting to write as I am really getting into the paranormal experiences that Gabriella is having.  I am writing this chapter from my heart as I am seeing so many people, both young and older, being sucked into the beliefs of ghosts, UFOs, seances and so much more.   My desire is to tell the story in a way to uncover the deceptions and reveal the Truth!  As the Book of Revelation says "Let those that have ears hear"!  Sadly, many will not. But if any lives are changed or touched, it will be well worth the journey.

I can see by my stats on the blog that many people are viewing my blog, but no one is leaving a post.  Please let me know you have taken a few minutes to visit me!




No comments: