Monday, February 9, 2015

Soli Deo gloria - To God be the Glory

I thank each of my readers for the positive reviews of my novel on both Facebook and websites where they have purchased (Amazon, Amazon UK, BookNook, I-Apple).  These reviews are extremely valuable in helping to interest other possible readers of end time novels. 

The written reviews have been very positive; and additionally, different readers have contacted me personally and shared which parts of the book either ministered to them or opened their eyes to the paranormal deceptions and events of the end of days.  I love these personal contacts!  It makes me feel connected to my readers.

I wanted to share a review given by Billie Goldsberry on 'The Omega Watchers' FB page, which truly caught the essence of my intentions for the book as a whole:

"What an education I have received concerning the world view of New Agers! I must admit that I was entirely mesmerized and horrified to feel the tug and pull in the spiritual realm that the characters were experiencing. If a grounded, mature Christian can experience this from reading a book, what hope do others have that are without Christ?! I more fully appreciate the effect our prayers have on the behalf of those who cannot defend themselves against the wiles of the enemy.... This is real, people! I hope this book reaches the masses and becomes a best seller among those who can most identify with the characters!"  

(To join us on Facebook click the link to the lower right of this post.)

After hundreds and hundreds of hours researching, writing and editing, it means more than words can say to know that lives are being touched and The Omega Watchers is a tool of ministry in educating Christians to the satanic deceptions that are luring our society and setting the stage for the Anti-Messiah.

Soli Deo gloria - To God be the Glory!







No comments: