Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Blessed Day

Yesterday, February 9th, was a blessed day!  My blog crossed the threshold of over 1000 views, I found it is on 'goodreads.com' and it was added to a Pinterest site called "Books Worth Reading".   I am still learning how all of this works, and was not aware of all of the places books could be shared and reviewed.  

On top of  yesterday's good news, my novel is now selling internationally.   I have been contacted by readers in Great Britain, Australia, Germany, and Denmark.  And the book has been shared on Facebook to literally every continent (even Muslim nations).  

My greatest desire is to know lives have been affected and a new awareness of the spiritual deceptions of the end of days is being born into the minds and hearts of the readers.  "As it was in the days of Noah" is an analogy that will soon be a reality.

Maranatha!



No comments: