Saturday, September 6, 2014

I Signed with a Publisher!

I can't believe it's been almost six months since I posted on this blog.  It took much longer than I expected to do the final edits and cuts from the book before submitting it to a publisher.  I discovered the book was too long and unless part of it was cut it would have sold for more than most people will pay for a novel.  So my personal editors read through it 'again' and we looked for places that "words" could be deleted without compromising the story or prophetic content.  Finally, we came to a final manuscript that will be about 350 pages.

Then there was the time of much prayer and research as to how to publish and with whom.  On September 2 I signed with Xulon Press, a Christian Publishing Company.  Currently the manuscript is being read by a professional editor for content evaluation and to determine if there are weak areas and changes that need to be made before designing it for printing.  It's so hard to turn my first "book baby" over to someone to tell me all the things that could be improved,  but on the other hand I want to know how to make it the best it can be.  And to know how to proceed with the sequel which I plan to start this winter.

After the cover is designed I will start a FB page showing the progress of the book until it is released before Christmas in both printed and electronic form.  And I will continue the journey of updates on how "The Omega Watchers" is being marketed.

I have gone out on a prophetic limb with the writing of this book bringing in paranormal subjects that are not comfortable for some people (i.e. extraterrestrial life, spirit guides, ghosts, time travel, etc).  But I truly believe these are deceptions being used by demonic spirits led by Satan himself in these final days and are seducing, especially our young people, into believing a lie:

I Timothy 4:1  The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

Thank you to all of my friends and family that have supported and encouraged me through this new journey.  Please pray with me that lives will be changed and readers see clearly the trap that is being laid by the enemy of our soul in the final days of "time".  There will soon be a day when "time will be no more".  (Rev. 10:6)





No comments: