Thursday, January 23, 2014

Today I have finished the story line for the book!!!  I will begin editing and re-writing which will be both time and labor intensive and then on to publishing options.  This will be as challenging as the book writing itself for a new author.

My heart's desire has been to include biblical truths in a story of fictional characters.   There are so many deceptions in the form of paranormal beliefs that are sucking both young and old into their satanic holds as people are looking for a power greater than themselves.  Any power not of the Holy Spirit leads to destruction of the mind, soul and body.

If this book changes one life it will be worth every minute of every hour that has been invested.  I appreciate prayers from my followers for guidance as I am at the beginning of the end of my book...just as we are in the world.

No comments: