Wednesday, May 24, 2017

With Gratitude

I want to thank Parker J. Cole for having me as her guest author on her radio program "The Write Stuff".  It was an honor to co-host with her and have the opportunity to answer questions from callers and share the "whys" of writing my novels.

I also want to thank Peter Younghusband (Christian Review Guru) for connecting Parker and me. The saying "It takes a village to raise a child" rings true with my journey as an author as I have connected with numerous people that have helped to promote and introduce my books to the reading audience.

If you did not get to listen live to the program you can go to this link and hear the show:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pjcmedia/2017/05/23/the-omega-watchers--write-stuff--5232017

Above all, To God be the Glory!

No comments: