Thursday, June 18, 2015

My First Book Interview

It was a joy to share the genesis and the "story behind the story" of The Omega Watchers with book guru, Peter Younghusband.  Actually it was the first time I had pulled my various book concepts together and  cohesively tied all the different personal influences that created my novel into one expose.

As I took the journey with him answering his questions, step by step, there was a flood of emotions, remembering the various life experiences that became interwoven into the story.  My mother passed away of cancer when I was only 20 years old, but she remains the greatest spiritual influence in my life.  I truly believe her love for the Word of God and Bible prophecy was divinely passed from her spirit into mine.

To read the interview go to:

http://christianfictionreviewguru.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/interview-with-jane-e-woodlee-hedrick_18.html

No comments: