Monday, April 13, 2015

Interludes

It has been almost two months since my last post and since I have been able to concentrate on my sequel.  Of course, life happens and takes our thoughts and attentions to different situations.  As much as I would love to spend most of my time in writing, researching and studying - it just isn't possible.  Family comes first.  This week I have found a measure of time to continue.

After finishing drafts on 19 chapters of the sequel, I am now going back and reviewing, editing and rewriting some parts.  It was the same way with the first book so I expected this would happen again. Since I am never sure what direction the story will take when I am writing, I am often surprised myself as to what happens.  Then it becomes necessary to rewrite some previous chapters to line up with where the story is going.  

I have spent more time studying and researching for this book, than I have actually writing.  I do not want this novel to become a matter of eschatology debate on what, when and how events of the biblical Book of Revelation will actually play out (since there are varying beliefs), but more an understanding of events that will happen at some point during the final seven years of time as we know it.  One thing we know from the prophecies in the Book of Daniel 12:1 - "... a time of trouble will come like there has never been since nations began until that time."

There is an urgency in my spirit as I pray for guidance in writing. I wonder if there will be time to even complete and publish the second book of the trilogy.   We are already seeing the events unfolding that were foretold by the ancient prophets that will happen just before great tribulation.  

I am closely watching events in the world as they play out exactly as the Bible said they would. The nations are aligning according to the end times Psalms 83 War (where my first novel ended) and the Ezekiel 38 War, which will follow in the sequel.  

Revelation 19:10 tells us the Spirit of Prophecy is Jesus!  It is all about Him!

No comments: